[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Re: Unit Testing Practices

gcoleman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 15 05:46:37 EST 2006

I agree - the state of EJB unit testing does seem to be a bit depressing. A lot of these projects are dormant.

We're using MockEJB for some out of container testing of EJBs here, though we don't do anything too complex. It may be that it doesn't have the feature you need. A forum post indicated that somebody was working on it this summer but nothing seems to have come from that.

Cactus is overkill for what we need and from past experience doesn't fit well with our home grown build scripts. The advantage to that kind of in-container test is it can check deployment descriptors etc.

Let us know if you find anything more useful out there :-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994185#3994185

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3994185