[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Configuration of EJB

varunnarang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 15 06:16:22 EST 2006

Hello all,
Actually, I am new to JBoss, and I am unable to find a document that can help me with administration like tasks on EJB, currently I am working on EJB 3.0 and I really need some help regarding:

1) How can I limit the no of maximum instances container can create for a bean.
2) Where exactly can I see, which JNDI is bound to which bean.

I'd really appreciate if someone could help me with above issues.
and refer me to some document which could further help me.

Thanks & Regards,
Varun Narang.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994195#3994195

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3994195