[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Using an @Logger instance outside of a SEAM POJO

DataGazetteer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 15 11:14:28 EST 2006

"DataGazetteer" wrote : I have a feeling I'm doing something very wrong with respect to passing a reference to a log to a non-SEAM object.  What happens (running under JBoss AS 4.0.5) is that the first time the non-SEAM object tries to use a log method all log output from the container stops.  The application keeps running, and in fact I can remove and add the SEAM application in the deploy directory and have it redeploy but still get no logging output.

Nevermind -- it had nothing to do with SEAM after all.  I was making a method call into a JAR file that was stomping on the logger's configuration.  After fixing that the symptoms went away.  Sorry for the bother...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994270#3994270

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3994270