[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: HSQLDB connection problem

cesarcba do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 15 11:41:43 EST 2006

Hi..the problem is that im doing a DataBaseManagerImpl.java that connects to the hypersonic database, i made a web interface too, the App.ear is in server/default/deploy and works fine until I try to use this following method in the DatabaseManagerImpl.java:

private Connection getConnection (){

   Connection conexion=null;
   String URLConexion = "jdbc:hsqldb:hsql://localhost:1701";
   try{
   Class.forName("org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver");
   }catch(Exception e){System.out.println("Error loading HSQLDB JDBC");}
   try{
//Properties pr = new Properties();
//conexion = DriverManager.getConnection(URLConexion,pr);
conexion = DriverManager.getConnection(URLConexion);
}catch(SQLException e)
{
};
return conexion;
}

When I try to use a method that use getConnection() JBoss throws an Error that says Error loading HSQLDB JDBC..but the hsqldb libs are already in the jboss3.5.2/server/default/lib..they are hsqldb.jar and hasqldb-plugin.jar...could you help me??..could it be that hsqldb has another jdbc libs?? thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994275#3994275

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3994275