[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Is it possible to access request parameters within custom lo

sreeraaman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 15 12:03:57 EST 2006

Hi All,

I am using FORM Authentication for my application. I am Using JBoss 4.0.5 G.A / Seam 1.0.1 G.A.

It all works fine. Now, I have a new requirement where I need to access request parameters for doing the authentication.

Currently, inside my loginmodule, from the Callbackhandler, I get only the userName and the Password. Is it possible for me access the request parameters inside by login module ?

I read a couple of post where they talk about extendedformauthenticator. However, from what I understand, it only stores the username and optionally the userpassword after successful authentication.

Is there any standard callback handler in JBoss which can give us the request parameters for us to use within the LoginModule for the purpose of authentication.

Thanks in Advance.

regards
sriraman.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994280#3994280