[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - log4j configuration with JBoss AS & Seam

spambob do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 15 17:40:04 EST 2006

Hello,

how can I configure log4j (the logging level, the appenders, ...)?

I would like to have one configuration file per application and log to one file per application in /server/{server-configuration}/log/{applicationname}.log. Last but not least i would like to use log4j.xml, not log4j.properties.

I searched the docs but all examples seem to be for Tomcat deployement and I want to deploy on JBoss. I crawled the web but everything I found didn't work. I even changed the /server/{server-configuration}/conf/log4j.xml but this didn't work either.

So I would greatly appreciate any hints / examples / links ...

Thanks a lot in advance :)

PS: I use JBoss 4.0.5 & Seam 1.1

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994362#3994362

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3994362