[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - AssignmentHandler problem

bnsbr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Dec 16 10:45:59 EST 2006

Hi all,

    I was trying to implement an AssignmentHandler to replace the ExpressionAssignmentHandler. In the docs, the section '11.11.3. Removing the identity component', says:

anonymous wrote :
  | The ExpressionAssignmentHandler is dependent on the identity component so you will not be able to use it as is. In case you want to reuse the ExpressionAssignmentHandler and bind it to your user data store, you can extend from the ExpressionAssignmentHandler and override the method getExpressionSession.

Following these instructions, I especified my AssignmentHandler implementation (that extends ExpressionAssignmentHandler)  at the 'class' attribute of the assignment tag and found that my AssignmentHandler wasn't instantiated when the 'expression' attribute is especified in the same tag.

There are any other necessary steps to take, other than extending the ExpressionAssignmentHandler, override its method and specify the new class at the 'class' attribute in the assignment tag ?

Any help appreciated!

Thanks,
Bruno

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994426#3994426