[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Basic Seam questions

gavin.king@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Dec 17 06:08:58 EST 2006

anonymous wrote : Is there other automatic conversation end method? For instance, when user click other action/link in a process of a conversation, how to let system to end the conversation? Since I always get an exception when I click unrelative action, then come back to try to start a new same conversation.

There are various ways to disable propagation of the conversation context, described here:

http://docs.jboss.com/seam/1.1GA/reference/en/html/conversations.html#d0e3794

Though I notice that this section does not talk about the use of s:link and s:button, when it certainly should do.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994477#3994477

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3994477