[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Request for feedback

spambob do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Dec 17 15:32:26 EST 2006

I prefer it the new way -  it's less verbose without getting cryptic & gives me more possibilities! Nice one :)

Regarding learning / ease of use IMHO the best way is to provide *up to date* dtds or xsds so one can use content assist in an IDE. This together with the docs / examples would fulfill my needs.

Perhaps you people could make a page where all dtds & xsds are listed and try to get them up to date?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994516#3994516

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3994516