[jboss-user] [JBoss Getting Started Documentation] - BasicMBeanRegistry missing for the Fibo example

Ilan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Dec 17 16:38:55 EST 2006

Hi,
please help with the Fibo example.
The Fibo tutorial of JBoss was running OK until I updated the JBoss on the eclipse.
Now when I execute debug mode the process stop deploying the Fibo do to that the source of BasicMBeanRegistry.add(MBeanEntry) is missing.
The two last lines in the console are as following:
23:21:06,682 INFO  [EARDeployer] Init J2EE application: file:/usr/local/jboss-4.0.3SP1/server/default/deploy/FiboApp.ear
23:21:07,502 INFO  [EjbModule] Deploying Fibo

The source lookup path was not changed
In the source lookup path are:
the project ("Tutorial") and the jars org.jboss.ide.ecplise.jdt.core.classpath.j2ee-1.4  and org.jboss.ide.ecplise.jdt.core.classpath.wsi-1.0

Please tell what is missing so the BasicMBeanRegistry.add(MBeanEntry) will be in the source path.?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994522#3994522

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3994522