[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Deploy a web application on JBoss

inderjeet do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Dec 17 23:52:02 EST 2006

Hi All

I need to deploy a web application on JBoss. I know that i can deploy a web application by putting my war file in defauly/deploy folder of Jboss server.
But  I would like to know that can't I deploly a web application by simply giving the path of my war file somewhere in Jboss, as we do in weblogic or websphere?
e.g. My war file is placed in one folder and JBoss is installed in some other folder. And instead of copying my war file to jboss. i should be simply able to give the path of my war file in JBoss?

Thanks & Regards
Inder Jeet Singh

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994549#3994549

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3994549