[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Integration of Ajax application in Jboss Portal 2.4.0

jboss_ms do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 18 00:39:16 EST 2006

Hi,

I am using jboss portal 2.4.0 and I wish to know the steps that are required to integrate an ajax application in jboss portal. I tried by downloading the ajax invoice viewer application from portal swap, and deployed it but in vain as I am getting lot of errors regarding missing TLD's.

As I am new to Jboss portal, can anyone please guide me the steps for integrating AJAX application with Jboss portal.

regards,
jboss_ms

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994556#3994556

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3994556