[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - encrypted dsn connection in JBOSS

coolheartdil do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 18 05:45:03 EST 2006

Hi all
I want to connect to my databse through JBOSS using encrypted password.I have already created a dsn and tried connecting to it after doing JBOSS encryption(reference link :-http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=EncryptingDataSourcePasswords).
I have followed all the steps in the site but i am getting an error

Invalid authentication attempt, principal=null

can anyone help me to tell why is this error?

Thanks in advance

Cool

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994605#3994605

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3994605