[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: ClassCastException when casting to remote interface

alexg79 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 18 07:19:11 EST 2006

anonymous wrote : as I wrote in my original post, I use Eclipse to generate the EAR archive (for the EJB project) and WAR archive (for the web project). I'm not sure but I think this is a function provided by the Exadel Studio plugin that I use.
You should package only the remote interface files in your Web project. I have a similar thing going on, and I have an extra project for the remote interface files.
It is quite likely that the problem stems from having two copies of the same code deployed.
Besides, I packaged the WAR inside the EAR, and not separately.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994645#3994645

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3994645