[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: JBoss server restart and java.rmi.NoSuchObjectException

akochubey do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 18 08:09:22 EST 2006

Hi,
it seems like you still use an old (and closed) context, ctx, to make lookups after restart.

ctx_1.addToEnvironment("java.naming.factory.url.pkgs","org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces");
  | ctx.addToEnvironment(InitialContext.PROVIDER_URL,"my-hostname");
  | Object beanobj_1 = ctx.lookup("MyService/RemoteIAdmin");]

Try ctx_1. Currently, it doesn't seems to be used at all..

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994660#3994660

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3994660