[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: EAR Deployment, Third-party libraries and Struts

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 18 08:20:40 EST 2006

anonymous wrote : Now, I want to package them in a single EAR file. Since they share third-party libraries, I put those libraries in the lib directory at the root of my EAR archive and declared those JARs int the MANIFEST of both the web module and the EJB module (but not in the EAR MANIFEST, should I ?).

The way i usually do this is by mentioning those jars in the application.xml (present in the META-INF of the ear file) files as follows:

  <module >
  | 		<java>struts-taglibs.jar</java>
  | 	</module>
  |
  |   <module >
  | 		<java>struts-core.jar</java>
  | 	</module>

and place these jar files directly inside the ear

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994664#3994664

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3994664