[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Problem with DataModelSelection?

jkrupka do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 18 08:24:54 EST 2006

Nope that was all I changed- there was one thing that occured to me this morning though, but I haven't played with this so I don't know if this makes a difference or not - my Editor bean is conversation scoped, my Finder bean is session scoped.  @DataModel has a scope parameter, but from the javadocs,
anonymous wrote :  Outjects a collection to the same scope as the owning component (or to the EVENT scope in the case of a stateless component)...

Let me know if you figure out what exactly causes this behavior.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994666#3994666

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3994666