[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: jboss ide / eclipse 3.2.1 bug?

Brad@cgecorp.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 18 09:25:16 EST 2006

So... Given this striking incompatabilit, what is your recommended path to goodness?  Shall I select a different version of the JBoss-IDE package?  A different version of Eclipse?  If so which different version of which packate?  Of all the possible combinations of these two splendiforous products what are the compatable versions?  Is there any intention of supporting the installation of the latest version of the "JBoss plugin for ECLIPSE" on the latest version of ECLIPSE?  It seems to me that this should be a fruitful thing to attempt.

Anyway, it would be helpful for us users of these products if the vendors would provide a bit of guidance on the compatible versions that do work together rather than simply stating the obvious - "It doesn't work" when that is the very complaint from the user that is being addressed.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994683#3994683

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3994683