[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Secure new Instance of CMSAdminPortlet.

mmontoni do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 18 10:35:24 EST 2006

Hi,

I created a new instance of the CMSAdminPortlet. I adde it inside of an "Admin" page of myPortal app. I do have a myPortal-object.xml description where I put the folowing:

  | <window>
  |     <window-name>CMSAdminPortletWindow</window-name>
  |     <instance-ref>CMSAdminPortletInstance2</instance-ref>
  |     <region>center</region>
  |     <height>0</height>
  | </window>

My problem is that I would like that the "Admin" option is only viewed if you are logged as "Admin". This is not happening. Now, anyone can see it. I did try to add the following in my portlet-instance.xml but it didn't work either. Any ideas?

  |    <deployment>
  |          <instance>
  |             <instance-id>CMSAdminPortletInstance2</instance-id>
  |             <portlet-ref>CMSAdminPortlet</portlet-ref>
  |             <security-constraint>
  |                <policy-permission>
  |                   <role-name>Admin</role-name>
  |                   <action-name>view</action-name>