[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - No ManagedConnections available

lilili do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 18 11:50:56 EST 2006

Hi,

I use the following code in an ejb to database query:

try {
SessionFactory sessionFactory = (SessionFactory) ctx.lookup(sessionFactoryName);
Session s = sessionFactory.getCurrentSession();
// using s to do some queries
// s.connection.close();  I even use this to explicitly close the connection
s.close();
}

I do call session's close() method to release the connection.  But I got "No ManagedConnections available" error when my jsp page queries reach the max connection pool size.
I'v seached the forums but could not found an answer really resolve the problem.

Could anyone please help this problem?  Thx!!!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994734#3994734

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3994734