[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Are there performance numbers available comparing MQ vs

batter do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 18 12:51:39 EST 2006

"timfox" wrote : Here are some old results:
  | http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JBossMessagingPerformanceResultsPre1_0_1_RC4
  |
  | For 1.2, the codebase is currently unoptimised, so you will probably find it quite slow. Optimisation will happen before the GA release (Q1 2007), and we will get some new figures for then.

Thanks,  looks like an impressive improvement.  I will try to setup and run these tests here also; if only to learn how to setup 4.0.5 and then install and configure/use messaging instead of MQ.  For now I'll probably stick with 1.0.1 SP2.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994747#3994747

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3994747