[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - The EJB3 embeddable release contains errors

klejs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 18 13:34:02 EST 2006

Hello,

I was trying to use the jboss embeddable alpha server in my unit tests. I downloaded the latest release and tried the tutorials and they ran fine. When trying to use the server with my tests i first got an

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/persistence/NoResultException

Ok, so when looking in the ejb3-persistence.jar the class wasn't there and that must be a mistake. I added the ejb3-persistence.jar file from the jboss app server and then I got another of those NoClassDefFoundErrors:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/persistence/spi/PersistenceInfo

>From what I can see this an old interface that shouldn't be used.

Maybe I'm missing something here but it looks like there are some errors with the embeddable release.

/klejs

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994758#3994758

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3994758