[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Why "embeddedEjb true" in component.properties?

Eekboom do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 18 19:07:29 EST 2006

It's quite confusing: The ant build never uses this setting at all, but has the values hardcoded in the targets.

When I use my IDE to build (so that ant filter tokens are not replaced in component.xml), then the resulting ear is not deployable to JBoss because it wants to use an embedded ejb3 container.

I think JBoss deployment should be the default so the value should be "false".

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994833#3994833

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3994833