[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: s:link missing conversationId, sometimes

pdpantages do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 18 21:58:48 EST 2006

Hello Gavin, thank you for the response.

When the page is loaded, I am in a LR conversation, created with @Begin(join=true) on the create method of the object that contains the datatable I mentioned. This create method is also annotated with @Create

The object itself is a SFSB , scope SESSION.

I can see the conversation on my "workspaces" page.

I found that if I switch the s:link to a4j:commandLink, my conversationId is rendered properly

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994858#3994858

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3994858