[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Why

Eekboom do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 19 03:37:10 EST 2006

Huh? That's exactly what I meant: The value of "embeddedEjb" is jardcoded to "false" in this snippet":
"gavin.king at jboss.com" wrote : Here is a quote from the ant build:

  | <filter token="embeddedEjb" value="false"/>
  |   |

In another place in the build file it's hardcoded to "true".

So the value defined in component.properties is never used at all.

When I build with my IDE the ant filter tokens in component.xml are not replaced, but Seam is clever enough to dynamically retrieve the values from component.properties, which makes seam want  to use the embedded ejb container, which fails in JBoss.

Not a big deal, but quite confusing.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994910#3994910

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3994910