[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: HA-JNDI Lookup doesn?t work from other (not the binder)S

saho do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 19 05:32:30 EST 2006

Thank you Jerry Gauth for your answer,
i know the JNDIView from the JMX Console. But I can?t see the HA-JNDI there because of this bug http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBAS-3260  which is fixed on 4.0.5 not for 4.0.4. And I can?t switch to 4.0.5 because every thing is configured and tested under 4.0.4 of the already created projects on JBoss. And the bug occurs when there are nothing in the HA-JNDI registered. But where is it then registered ?
What I wander is that why, if I register the object in One Service and the lookup works there, even if I close and open again the context Set, but in other Service (by the Same Server) the lookup doesn?t work.
The Auto Discovery is also enabled.
Some hints? suggestions ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994931#3994931

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3994931