[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - customizing admin role

jboss_ms do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 19 08:40:04 EST 2006

Hi,

I want to create a new role which has the privileges of admin role + it has extra privilleges.

Is it possible to create a new role which has admin+ some privilleges? I tried through the admin page. I was able to create users and configure them to have admin + some new role privelleges. But what I am looking at is, a new role which extends the admin role, so that all users who belong to that role can view a particular portal page.

Kindly throw some light on it. Thanks in advance for any help in this regard.

regards,
jboss_ms

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994987#3994987

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3994987