[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - ajax4jsf & parameters in EL methods

spambob do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 19 11:21:02 EST 2006

Hello,

I get a parsing error when I try to use EL methods with paramters in ajax4jsf tags.

I.e. this works:
<s:button value="Remove Precondition" action="#{usecasesBean.removeCondition(usecase.preconditions)}"/>
but when i try:
<a4j:commandButton value="Remove Precondition" action="#{usecasesBean.removeCondition(usecase.preconditions)}" reRender="preconditions">
i get:
javax.el.ELException: Error Parsing: #{usecasesBean.removeCondition(usecase.preconditions)}
  | Caused by: com.sun.el.parser.ParseException: Encountered "(" at line 1, column 31.
To put it short: can I use EL method parameters in ajax4jsf tags?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3995056#3995056

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3995056