[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: JBoss 4.05 and Hibernate 2

kdk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 19 12:28:59 EST 2006

Actually, due to time constraints, we ended up rolling back JBoss to an earlier version which then Hibernate 2 appears to work with.

The only application issue we are experiencing now which we do not experience when using BEA 8.1 is on some of our searches that contain no records in the DB, they go off to the search and never return.

There do not appear to be any exceptions we have been able to find at this time to indicate why we never come back. With BEA it comes back.

Any advice?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3995079#3995079

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3995079