[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: create task instance without saving it

falazar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 19 13:08:17 EST 2006

I concur, this shoudl be fixed, because we noticed real quick that we would go to the page, not really want to start the task leave, and we would have a started, empty task, that was just  taking aspot for no reason.

  It doesnt look like it was that hard to fix, there is a function in ParticipantBean that starts it, and then a function in TaskBean that saves/ends it.
  If we can move most of the logic from the first to the second it should work.

You dont have to worry about the variables, cause you only need them when you save, and when you save, teh first thing you can do is create the task instance.

  So the only real thing to do, is make sure you can get access to the initial form.

This may have changed in in the newest version, that David is working on though.

James Ratcliff

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3995088#3995088

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3995088