[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - How to get EntityManager on the fly for custom DB?Hi,

artemgolubev do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 19 15:03:06 EST 2006

Hi, all!

Our client wishes the next way of working for our application:
On some user input (we have web application + EJB3), we must create new database from a template and use it in our EJB3 environment.

I do not know how to implement it in JBoss :(

Usually for single datasource we create -ds.xml file to create JDBC datasource  and then reference it in our META-INF/persistence.xml file.

But how I can create JDBC datasources on the fly and use it with (different) EntityManager-s on the fly?

I appreciate any thoughts on this topic.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3995109#3995109

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3995109