[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: location for DLL's

siddharthags do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 19 17:03:04 EST 2006

well I tried the java.library.path setting to set to the location that the DLL;s are located, but still got the unsatisfied link error. Not sure of the intention of the -Djboss.native.load=true but tried that too but not sure where jboss looks for to get the DLL's from..I know it extracts to tmp/native from documentation but where it scans was not sure. From what you say it looks like it does not scan at all so why this property?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3995137#3995137

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3995137