[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Basic Seam questions

gavin.king@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 19 18:26:07 EST 2006

anonymous wrote : I keep hearing that Seam solves the "back button issue", whatever that is...does Seam do this through conversations?

Yes.

anonymous wrote : Regarding the persist(), it actually is for a brand new entity, which is why I seemed so amazed.

Ahem, this would "amaze" me too :)

anonymous wrote : By the way, can I output everything that's being managed in a given persistence context?

No, but you can see it in your debugger.

anonymous wrote : 3) Is there any simple way to get writes going to one DB and reads going to its replicated DB (or balance between that and the original DB in addition)?

No but we have talked about implementing something like this in Hibernate.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3995160#3995160

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3995160