[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Basic Seam questions

lightbulb432 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 19 19:59:58 EST 2006

Sorry, I'm having a tough time understanding conversations, but I'd like to know a bit about them... How do they solve the back button issue?

I'm really confused on this whole back-button issue...in some cases, it's the thing that gets solved by not caching pages...in other cases, it's the thing that gets solved by using redirects...and now it's conversations...?

I've heard so many variations of this back button issue (outdated info, double form submission, etc) that I have no idea how this all fits together...! So confused...!

Somebody please explain all of this if you know...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3995178#3995178

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3995178