[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: How to speed up JMS bus

MuhammedRafi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 20 01:20:30 EST 2006

Hey Mr. genman,

Thanx for your kind response. I am running jboss 4.0.5 on Mandrake Linux.

I  am using all the default configurations available in the jboss. I am publishing a text message to a topic with one listener. I am able to publish around 1800 messages per second. I would like to know if I can increase this speed by modifying any default configurations.

Also I would like to know how to start only jbossmq serice in the jboss?

Harwdware details:
Inter Pentium IV 2.4 GHz
512 MB RAM

Waiting for your kind response on the same.

Regards,
Rafi

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3995212#3995212

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3995212