[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: JBossIDE 2.0.0Beta2 missing JBoss Launch configuration

alexg79 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 20 07:11:12 EST 2006

anonymous wrote : ok, i downloaded Eclipse and installed jBoss IDE. Now i can see the servrs when i click Run... but when i double click on the server to create a new configuration it generates an error.
It seems like you completely ignored my first post in this thread. I told you that you DO NOT run the server from the Run menu! Instead, click Window -> Show view -> Other... and choose Server/JBoss Server View. Then right-click on the newly opened view, and choose New -> Server. That should get you going.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3995271#3995271

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3995271