[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Establish Dependency between a Resource Adapter and an E

ejmarino do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 20 09:30:33 EST 2006

Sorry, the message came wrong :P the second paragraph should said:

I saw in datasources XML (like MyDB-ds.xml) exist a tags named "depends" by i tried to use it in my ra.xml and did not work. i think that tag must be in a jboss specific xml file but i don't know.

"ejmarino" wrote : Hi!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3995304#3995304

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3995304