[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: Memory Leak in JBoss IDE?

alexg79 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 20 09:57:10 EST 2006

I've been having the same kind of problems. Eclipse used to crash once every 10 minutes or so. I then updated Eclipse and disabled one of the major plugins I was using, and that seemed to help somewhat (crashes have been reduced to a handful in a day). I'll try that setting too, and see if I can reduce crashes to zero.
What is this PermGen thing anyway? I hadn't even heard about it until I read the workspace log to see what caused the hang/crash.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3995312#3995312

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3995312