[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - wstools ignoring <xsd:choice> ??

ajay662 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 20 15:21:03 EST 2006

In my wsdl there is a choice element somewhere. I am using wstools to generate the java classes from my wsdl, but wstools seems to be ignoring the "xsd:choice" element.

Below are snippets from my wsdl and corresponding generated java classes:

WSDL
           <xsd:complexType name="Parameter">
  |                 <xsd:sequence>
  |                     <xsd:element name="name" type="xsd:string">
  |                     </xsd:element>
  |                     <xsd:choice>
  |                         <xsd:element name="scalarValue" type="xsd:string">
  |                         </xsd:element>
  |                         <xsd:element name="arrayValue" type="xsd:boolean">
  |                         </xsd:element>
  |                     </xsd:choice>
  |                 </xsd:sequence>
  |             </xsd:complexType>

The generated java class

/*
  |  * JBossWS WS-Tools Generated Source
  |  *
  |  * Generation Date: Wed Dec 20 15:18:01 EST 2006
  |  *
  |  * This generated source code represents a derivative work of the input to
  |  * the generator that produced it. Consult the input for the copyright and
  |  * terms of use that apply to this source code.
  |  */
  |
  | package com.covergence.enms.ws.templates;
  |

  | public class  Parameter
  | {
  |
  | protected java.lang.String name;
  | public Parameter(){}
  |
  | public Parameter(java.lang.String name){
  | this.name=name;
  | }
  | public java.lang.String getName() { return name ;}
  |
  | public void setName(java.lang.String name){ this.name=name; }
  |
  | }

Even though jaxrpc-bindings file look ok
<java-xml-type-mapping>

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3995440#3995440

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3995440