[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: JCA as a UDP interface (design query)

weston.price@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 20 15:44:27 EST 2006

Sounds reasonable. I am sure there are a variety of UDP based communication frameworks that can probably be used a starting point and then put in a JCA wrapper, or you could just build from the ground up.

anonymous wrote :
  | If there is a better (simpler) alternative then I'd really like to hear about it.

Note, don't immediately think of JCA as complex or hard in and of itself. Some of the communication patterns you see on projects like this (ie UDP, SNMP etc) will be addressed in the JCA 2.0 spec. For now, I'd say you have a pretty solid plan.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3995446#3995446

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3995446