[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Re: Unit Testing Practices

jantzen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 20 16:31:16 EST 2006

Hi Gommo and Tarantula,

I'm glad you guys got something working with Embedded JBoss.  I guess I'll take a another stab at that approach.  How are you bundling and running the tests with your application?  In other words, where does Embedded JBoss live compared to the real server, and how do your unit tests find it?

Ideally, I'd have Embedded JBoss bundled in with my application so developers could check the whole project out of source control and be able to run the tests, but with 20+ jars that seems unwieldy.  Also, are you running the TestNG units from Eclipse?  I was unable to load configuration files for the embedded server while running JUnits from Eclipse, so if you have any suggestions there I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3995450#3995450

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3995450