[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - webconsole applet

christian.onweb87 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 20 17:12:32 EST 2006

hello,

I've installed JBOSS 4.0.5GA on a linux box with a jdk 1.5, and all works fine when I run the server with run.sh.

But, when I want to access on the webconsole with a browser (IE on a different computer or FireFox with the appropriate java plugin), the java applet for the menu does not appear ( no error log on the java console, the trace is only: /web-console/ServerInfo.jsp)

So, I don't understand the problem : is there anybody who have meet the same problem ?

Thanks.

       Chris

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3995458#3995458

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3995458