[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Vacation

gavin.king@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 20 19:30:26 EST 2006

Hi everyone :-)

Just to let you know, I'll be on vacation for about 2.5 weeks, with a woman instead of a laptop, so please fight amongst yourselves until I get back.

Actually, Norman Richards is now temporarily in charge of all the essential functions I usually perform, eg. drunkenly insulting users at 3AM, getting in flamewars with Spring zealots, sending counterproductive curse-word-laden emails to services about why we don't have Seam training productized yet, not getting out of bed until 1PM, posting flamebait blogs, etc, so please give him as hard a time as possible until I get back, so that he can learn to regret the move from PM to dev.

OK, what I really mean to say is thanks for everyone's support  and encouragement, have a great holiday, and please be nice to Norman :-)

Merry christmas!

Gavin

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3995475#3995475

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3995475