[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - sql server connection

JoviJojo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 21 04:01:11 EST 2006

Hi all,
i need some urgent help from somebody: thanks in advance...
in my application i used seam setup, in the database connection bit i used sqlserver, i BELIEVE that i have connection url and right driver class! and my goal is to generate all the tables from my ejb3 classes. i can see the tables are generated in the buildin hsql db, BUT once i connected over to sqlserver, the tables are NOT generated!! i miss some configuration somewhere or?

here is the build.property from seam-gen:

#Wed Dec 20 11:46:56 CET 2006
model.package=com.omxgroup.oith
driver.jar=lib/jtds-1.2.jar
project.name=nprj
hibernate.connection.driver_class=net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.Driver
database.drop=y
jboss.home=C\:/Program4/jboss-4.0.5.GA
test.package=com.omxgroup.oith.test
hibernate.dialect=org.hibernate.dialect.SQLServerDialect
workspace.home=C\:/Projects
database.exists=n
action.package=com.omxgroup.oith
database.type=mssql
hibernate.connection.username=sa
hibernate.connection.url=jdbc\:jtds\:sqlserver\://localhost\:1433;DatabaseName\=nprj;SelectMethod\=cursor
hibernate.connection.password=sa
eclipse.wtp=n

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3995525#3995525

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3995525