[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: error regarding log4j

kaobe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 21 04:09:20 EST 2006

Hi,

you could look at the modified date of the log4j.xml and on the server date. I had this problem when the server date was behind the date of the computer where I changed the log4j.xml. Then jboss compares the system date with the last modified date and realizes a modification on the file. I helped for me to change the log4j.xml on the machine where the jboss is running or fixing any datetime differences.

Peter

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3995529#3995529

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3995529