[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Is presentation layer part of Business Process design?

sivapr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 21 11:18:28 EST 2006

I have a workflow kind of web application where user has to submit four screens of data(with data persistence on each screen) in sequential order. I have been trying to implement this using JBPM.
Here is a question regarding that
When I model the business process , should the presentation layer JSP/Struts action should it be tied to a task/node.
or
The process should be just at the data level and let the strust action call the JBPM context?manager like the Struts Tasks example shown in the wiki
Thanks,
Siva

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3995647#3995647

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3995647