[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - HQL queries and JBoss 4.0.5.GA

hroriz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 21 14:22:13 EST 2006

Hi there,

I am new to Hibernate and JBoss. I am trying to implement some HQl queries to run in my EJ3 environment.

Does HQL supports SQL set keywords like IN and LIKE?

Another basic problem is how can I execute HQL queries in my code? The tutorial in

http://docs.jboss.org/ejb3/app-server/reference/build/reference/en/html_single/index.html#preface

Speaks about org.hibernate.ejb.QueryImpl which actually does not exist. QueryImpl can be found in org.hibernate.impl.QueryImpl. Furthermore, the method getHibernateQuery() does not exist in QueryImpl... how can I anyway execute an HQL query?

My environment is JBoss 4.0.5 (EJB3) + Hibernate 3

Thanks for any help!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3995702#3995702

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3995702