[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Jboss Multiple java instance issue

nikhighlander do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 21 16:21:00 EST 2006

Hi,

We have a linux box on which we have Jboss 3.2.5 running. We have Apache/2.0.46 which forwards request to the application server.
We have multiple instances for various multiple applications running. Lately we have seen that there are multiple java processes starting from one instance. Earlier we used to only have one java instance starting for every application. Now we around 40 to 80 java process starting up for each application.

I would really appreciate if some one can help me over this. In case any more information is needed then please let me know.

Nik

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3995719#3995719

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3995719