[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: cache loader which saves only on shutdown

manik.surtani@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 21 20:41:54 EST 2006

anonymous wrote : ... but restarting both processes nearly at the same time shouldn't empty the cache.

This is precisely why you'd use a cache loader.

anonymous wrote :
  | Can I configure a cache loader so that it doesn't save cached objects every time there is a put or remove, but only during shutdown?

Nothing of the sort at the moment; if you feel like writing one (a delegating cache loader which also implements a cache listener, and then delegates to a configured underlying cache loader), feel free to contribute it back.  :-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3995752#3995752

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3995752