[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam And ICEFaces menubar

Newlukai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 22 08:38:58 EST 2006

Perhaps you should return something? And not null. Or you change the scope to APPLICATION?

Here's my menu bean:
@Stateless
  | @Name("sideNavigationMenu")
  | @Scope(ScopeType.APPLICATION)
  | public class SideNavigationMenu implements SideNavigation {
  | 	@In
  | 	private FacesContext facesContext;
  |
  | 	@In @Valid
  | 	private User user;
  |
  | 	public List<MenuItem> getPanelNavigationItems() {
  | 		List<MenuItem> menu = new ArrayList<MenuItem>();
  |
  | 		// generate menu
  |
  | 		return menu;
  | 	}

And the JSF:
<ui:define name="sidebar">
  | 	<ice:form>
  | 		<ice:menuBar orientation="vertical">
  | 			<ice:menuItems value="#{sideNavigationMenu.panelNavigationItems}" />
  | 		</ice:menuBar>
  | 	 </ice:form>
  | </ui:define>

But I've another problem: As soon as I click on a menu item, an ICEfaces dialog pops up telling me the session is expired. What's that?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3995866#3995866

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3995866